6/15/2005

Dilemnas - And The Sex Quiz

Today I got a couple of dilemmas.

First of all, I know I need to get out more. A brief story: I partied every night from the time I turned 21 until the time I turned 25. I stopped going out COMPLETELY from 25 until about 27. Then I started going out every blue moon. I'm sitting at work today actually thinking about going out tonight, but (1) don't know where to go and (2) probably wouldn't want to get up in the morning. Should I go out, should I go out more, and where would I go on a Wednesday night?

Second dilemma. Yesterday at the graduation Re'ale introduced me to his aunt, his sister, his father and his brother. He introduced me to everyone as "one of my good friends". I played the role but in the back of my mind it just stuck with me. Stuck with me to the point whereas he came over to the house yesterday evening, and he was intoxicated. Not sloppy drunk, but you could tell he had been drinking. We started messing around, but I guess the liquor and the thoughts from what I told him earlier prevented him from going full throttle. All we did was kiss, lick each other, and jag off. It's been quite a while since I've had some good boy-punani, and I definitely need it!!! Jagging off just doesn't do it all the time, but I digress. My dilemma is, if he introduced me to his family as his "good friend", what's really going on? Maybe it's just my paranoia, but what gives? If you truly love a person as much as you say you do....need I go on?

OK, enough of the dilemmas. Feel free to leave comments.

I was on emotionalbrotha's weblog and came across this Sex Quiz. I had to put it up here and take it as well. (I hope you don't mind me usurping it from your blog man!)

1) How would you describe your sex role? Top, Bottom, or in the middle? Vers/Top

2) How old were you when you first had sex? 15

3) Was it straight or gay sex? Gay

4) How long did it last? Oh about 45 minutes

5) Do you remember his/her name? Yes

6) When was the last time you had sex? Depends on the definition of sex. Messing around - last night. Being inside of someone - it's been a minute

7) Where did you have sex at? My place

8) When was the best time have sex, early morning, afternoon, or late night booty call? Hell, ANYTIME!

9) What is the first thing you notice about someone you are attracted to? Eyes/Smile

10) Second thing? Personality

11) Third thing? Body and the way they carry themselves

12) Have you ever participated in group sex (group being 4 or more)? Hell yeah!

13) When was the last time you participated in group sex? I plead the fifth...LOL

14) Which is better, being watched during sex or watching sex? Watching, hands down

15) Have you ever douple dipped? (had sex with more than one person at seperate times in one day) Uh, yeah

16) Have you ever faked an orgasm? Telling the truth, yeah I have, during a phone bone

17) What is the weirdest sexual request someone has asked you to perform? "Water sports" (to pee on someone)

18) Did you do it? HELL NAW!

19) Have you ever had sex in public and where? Yeah, Jackson Park (I have no shame in my game, we've all been there once or twice..LOL)

20) What is your record number of orgasms in one day? You mean how many nuts in one day? 8.

21) Would you rather have great sex with an ugly guy/gal or ok sex with a hot guy/gal? Great sex with a ugly guy/gal

22) Would you ever tell a lie to have sex with someone? Yeah, but I try not to do it.

23) How would you rate your sex life on a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the best? Probably a 7

24) Do you know how many sexual partners you have had sex with? WAY too many

25) Finally did you think about having sex after taking this quiz? I always think about sex.

More later...

No comments: