6/07/2005

Just a regular Tuesday

Well...it's Tuesday. Nothing exciting to report.

Now if you believe that, you'll believe anything. Let's start with last night...

Tony was kind enough to give me for my birthday the entire second season of Dave Chappell on DVD. Last night Re'ale and I were watching it. Now I'm going to profess right now that I'm a little ignorant when it comes to Dave, simply because I haven't had Comedy Central for about 2 years now. I have cable but it's through the building, which means it's strictly basic cable. No Comedy Central, No HBO, no nothing. Let's just say that Re'ale and I probably have never laughed so hard - especially when Dave started going into the Rick James skits! I need to go home and watch them again tonight.

OK...in the length of time that I've been blogging, I've had the fortune of associating myself with a few people that I speak of on an almost daily basis, Derek and Tony. Now I can add one more to the mix, The Church Boy. I keep telling him that I'm coming out to the east coast next month and that I want to see him and kick it with him but either he's not in or near the DC metroplex or he thinks I'm joking. Hopefully this mention will get his attention and let him know that I'm being serious.

Speaking of DC, like I said in my last entry, I'll be coming back to DC next month. I talked with Scott over the weekend, and as much as I'd like to see him, I won't be able to because he'll be OUT OF TOWN. Demarco has been talking to me almost every day so it'll be good to see him again. I don't know what Vince's schedule is for that weekend but we'll see. Stephen and I will be staying in a suite in Northwest DC, and I'll be out at (at the minimum) Omega DC and The Fireplace. I got two days there so we'll see.

Plans for Atlanta are proceeding. I plan on being there September 1 through September 4. More info later.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program....already in progress.

No comments: