11/11/2005

It's Friday

Sorry guys. I've been busy with stuff all week.

Well I was one of the lucky ones with the day off today, and seeing as I'm blogging you can guess I'm in Chicago and NOT in DC. The trip didn't happen this time around, but I guess that's a sign.

I spent yesterday with one of my friends and we went to the Chicago Premium Outlets in Aurora. I spent abuot $150 out there between the Gap outlet and the Timberland outlet. Yes I did get my last pair of Timberland boots - the classic brown ones. Now my collection is complete!!!!! They also had a real nice sweater there for $19.95, so of course I got that!!! Then over to the Gap outlet where I picked up two pairs of work pants and a cardigan sweater. Now I'm pretty much done shopping. :)

Rogers Park and I didn't really spend that much time together this week. He's been busy, I've been busy, so it's understandable. I do want to see him tomorrow though. Midway and I are going out tonight to kick it. He doesn't know this, but I got two tickets to the show and afterwards we'll just play it by ear. I'm thinking about going to see either The Weatherman or Saw II, but seeing as I couldn't really get through Ghost Ship I don't know if I'll be going to see that movie.

One of my readers (hell, a FEW of my readers) put a comment on my blog which I had to delete. Let me just say this: Folks know about me. ALL about me. My status and who I choose to sleep with shouldn't really be a concern. I've said this about a dozen times: I DISCLOSE. Can we move on now?