12/07/2005

Getting Hitched

Seems the fags can't stop talking about me.
Thank you.

Yes, on September 1, 2006 I will be getting married to the person I have been dating on and off for the past seven years. His name is Daryl. And yes, I am VERY VERY happy and excited!!!!

Announcements will be going out at the end of the year and invitations will be going out via US Mail in Mid April.

Take that fags. Now hate on that! Now talk about me because I'm getting married and you're getting...well, you're just getting. Especially the little 19 year old fag that is hatin on my blogger friends on AOL Instant Messenger with the help of certain people that are reading my blog now.

See y'all!

7 comments:

Mr. Maurice said...

Congrats!!! But what 19 yr old fag are you talking about?

lj said...

So yeah...Don't know who's pissing you off like that. Congrats again. Tell us all about Daryl.

Vince said...

I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE BE HATTING ON MY BOI TIM.. WHO IS THE NICE GUY U EVER CAN MEET. GOOD LUCK WISH U BEST.

PEACE..

VINCE - MD

Trent Jackson said...

oh wow...lol.
that is some fierce venom.
hmm....taking notes, taking notes

ProfessorGQ said...

congratulations!!! like Rah Digga said, you need to "beat that bitch with a bat"...obviously you broke his po' lil' heart...LOL tough ta-tas

Stone said...

I hope i will be getting my invite

Mandy said...

my goodness... and this is what I get when I stop checking for a few days. If you send me an invitation, I'm coming up to see you no matter WHAT! I'm glad that you're finally happy with someone. I cannot think of a more deserving person than you, my friend! This is wonderful news! ((hugs))