12/03/2005

I'M BACK BYTCHES!!!!

ALL you hatin ass fags are something else.

Riqqi, I know you're out there. I know what you're telling people. Go ahead and continue to tell people what you want to tell them, but the bottom line is (1) I know the truth about me and (2) I know the truth about YOU. I have ALREADY GOTTON THE VICTORY, and karma will fuck you in the ass.

And yes, you ignorant ass fags, I AM FINE, WHICH IS WHY Y'ALL HATIN. I don't have to go to the bathhouses or cruise the parks or up and down Halsted Street like you all do. I don't have to work "roots" or "hustle" niggas because I have a damn good job and a fuckin nice car. I don't have to cruise the Internet looking for my next fuck like you all do. STOP HATIN! EITHER GET THE HELL OFF MY BLOG OR SUCK MY ****.

Yes people, I back-slid. I allowed a late ass non working fag to run me away from here, but not for long. With the help of my fans on here (which outnumber the late fags) I decided to come back. I promise to be just a tad more ruthless this time around.

I guess I can spread this bit of news. Next November, I will be tying the knot. Yes, I am finally getting my wish and having a civil union with someone that I have been dating on-and-off for the past seven years. I'm not putting their name or picture up here...at least not yet. Announcements are going out via US mail and E-mail by the end of the year.

See Y'all Later!

14 comments:

FreekONature said...

THAT'S THE WAY YOU DO IT, DAWG!

Welcome home!

Mr. Maurice said...

Im glad your back

Ladynay said...

married? what? huh? but....how you....dag man! I am speechless.

Congrats!

Jai said...

I've been gone for wwaaayyy too long...wth happened?

E said...

Heh...that was a quick return..:-) I'm glad to see you back in effect and my gosh, congrats Tim!!

Soulful Real said...

i dont know you but im glad youre back too

lj said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ProfessorGQ said...

okay 50 Cent...is Riqqi the JaRule??? LOL

y'all need to put on some boxing gloves and may the best man win...LOL

welcome back...I know you couldn't stay away that long.

A Gift From Virgo said...

OK...It has been bothering me all weekend....my previous comment was way too harsh and i apologize for that...BUT, dont sit here and make it like i am purposely seeking tyou out to make you look bad..I dont read your blog, nor had the desire to...the only reason i read it cause SOMEONE...a good friend of yours told me to read it cause u were "letting me have it". And thats the only reason i responded as such. Again i apologize for such hateful words. Everything else i meant!

lj said...

Congrats

*Madosi said...

cannot say i am surprised about youre return.

you are not one to be gone for too long, you have to much to say, too much cursing to do and too much "letting people have it" to throw around.

welcome back!

ShawnQt said...

HOLLA! THATS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! CONGRATS MAN! WOW!

No4real4real said...

Okay now I see I have to go back and get caught up because I am so lost.

Congrats on the engagement!!!

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

You're funny. I will add you to my CHI-LOVE blog roll.