12/11/2005

My Fellow Bloggers...

Hi guys!

Had a wonderful time tonight with Mysta E, Marlon and Wade. They came over and played cards, darts, and we all had an absolutely fabulous time! Thanks guys!!!

We are full steam ahead for the wedding on September 1, 2006. The wedding party has been assembled, and the official has been selected. Now all we have to do is select the place.....

I am so in love with my baby and his foine light-skinned black and puerto rican azz...he really makes me feel good and I love his company. In fact we're moving in together in February to a new apartment. Stay tuned!!!

More Later!

8 comments:

Jamal K. Franklin said...

WAIT a minute! I like completely love a great game of spades...and I'm completely in love with Marlon and E...and you guys gather together without me. I'm trippin, completely! Wow - how I miss the windy city.

Okay - I'm getting over this.

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

No4real4real said...

Y'all not playing when it comes to that wedding. Good luck!

Ladynay said...

Moving in together in Feb? Wow! Full speed ahead huh! I ain't mad atcha, do you.

That Dude Right There said...

Now make sure that someone sings "Here and Now." You aren't officially hitched till someone sings that song at the ceremony.

And don't forget the Electric Slide!!!!!!!

Trent Jackson said...

Jamal is a slut. (Yall know I love Jamal...he has more love interests than Liz Taylor on a cold winters night)

I am ready for the wedding.
Acrylic tears, veils, brim hats and all. Is there enough room for me and my fiance?

Claude said...

Man congratulations on your progress. We have watched you grow up from a sex hunter in the park to marriage. This is really positive and wonderful. Best wishes to you and your beau!

E said...

Thanks Tim for the invite. It was cool meeting some fellow bloggers.

That Dude...I used to hate "Here and Now" but damn if it isn't a standard prom (it was my class song..maybe that 's why I hate it...*LOL*) and wedding song.

M-Dubb said...

Man! I had a ball playing cards and shooting darts! I'm still mad Floetry beat my ass on the spades table, but I got wit yall on the dart board.

Odd, since I've never played with rules and all.

Thanks again. I'll be back in the Chi soon. You never know, I may be relocating, if the price is right!