1/18/2006

Oh My GOD (Is Good!!!!)

I received a call this morning about 8:30am.

This morning I was asked if I could push the interview date up for the Financial Aid position...to this afternoon at 2:00pm. Seeing as I had no real plans for today, I accepted. Drove all the way out to the northwest burbs to the college, and found out that it would be a group interview. Most people don't do THAT well in group interviews, and I am of no exception.

But when GOD has your back, there ain't NOTHING that you're not good at!!!

The interview was the Director of Financial Aid and the Operations VP facilitating, and seven of us interviewing. They first did a intro-around-the-table, then explained the position and the college to us. Then the questions started, three very simple questions but they asked people at random. Finally they gave us an opportunity to ask them questions. Afterwards, we were led out of the room and told that we would find out later this afternoon whether or not we received the position or not.

Driving home I asked God to give me the position because I think it would be a very good fit. It took an hour to drive home but once St. Patrick's Day comes around and I move to the new apartment it'll cut my travel time in half.

At 4:12pm this afternoon I received a phone call...........................















I



GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!

I start on January 30 at 11:30AM!

11 comments:

antneya said...

Awwe that was inspiring!!!...Congratulations!!!

antneya said...

Congratulations!!!!

antneya said...

I shared this with some friends also

That Dude Right There said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladynay said...

I feel like cuttin' a step! You go boy! Congrats!

FreekONature said...

Congrats man! I knew something was in store for you. I woulda called you, but I'm in the middle of moving myself.

I'll be in touch...

K Kaos said...

Congratulations Man..That;s hot.Hopefully God is that generous to me this year.

Mr. Maurice said...

CONGRATS!! I told you not to worry and that you had the job.

Virginia Slim said...

Congratulations! Seems like everyone's getting a new job. Do they have a graduate school at this university? If so, I might need to apply so you can hook a brother up with the bomb financial aid package... lol!!!

ShawnQt said...

YEAH THATS WHATS UP!
GOD IS GOOD... NO GOD IS GREAT!

Pseudo-intellectual lunatic said...

congratulations