2/27/2006

The Day After

Last night me and my other half spent our anniversary together. Only one problem though....

We were both sick.

Me with a sinus headache and the beginning stages of a headcold, him with some other issues (watch what you eat babe!). But we spent last night in each other's arms trying to take care of each other. It wasn't what I had in mind, but then again it felt really good.

He went home about 10:30 last night. I went to sleep soon thereafter.

Maybe for our second month anniversary it'll be a lot better. We'll find out next month!

3 comments:

Mr. Maurice said...

That was sweet! If Only I could find someone to share such intimate moments with. Just to let you know you were right on some things

Reg said...

Sick or not, that sounds like a sweet night. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Me.

Ladynay said...

Blind helping the blind! LOL