2/08/2006

Kanye was ROBBED!!!!!

I'm sure EVERYBODY watched the Grammys tonight.

Am I alone in thinking that Kanye West should have won Album of the Year tonight?
When they gave U2 the award instead of him, I switched the channel.

I know why he didn't win....again.
It's because he spoke his mind and spoke the truth about a whole lot of stuff...including our sorry-ass-drunk-lying President.
It's because he ain't no punk BITCH.

Yes I LOVE Kanye, and have much respect for him, not only because he attended my alma mater, but because he's a black man that truly speaks his mind.

4 comments:

Ladynay said...

I didn't watch. The Grammy's just like most other award shows are a waste of time...but Kanye wasn't robbed. Maybe that's just my opinion cuz I am not a big fan of his.

KneeDeep said...

You know these days everything is political, yes even the Grammy's. I waited for friends to call me when someone was reforming, before I flip the channel back to watch, do I saw all of 20 minutes of it I guess

KneeDeep said...

You know these days everything is political, yes even the Grammy's. I waited for friends to call me when someone was reforming, before I flip the channel back to watch, do I saw all of 20 minutes of it I guess

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

Yea, I love Kanye for the same resons, CHI TOWN representa......


However, he need to shut up sometime, there's a time a place, some battles you need to choose wisely.


But yes, I stand by the TV, whenever he is on, I know he will say something controversial, I LOVE IT!!!

But yea, I thought he was gone blow the spot up when he didn't win, again.....