2/20/2006

Last Night

Something happened to me last night that I typically don't let happen.

My other half came over last night and we had a very romantic evening. I got him turned on to this series on Fox called House, and then we went to Ricobene's to grab a quick bite to eat. Then we watched the 3rd season of The Golden Girls and enjoyed the time together in each others arms.

The evening didn't end up that way though.

My baby and I had some pulse-popping, hot and passionate love-making. It has been a while since I've felt that damn good! I had no idea he could be so freaky with his tongue and some ice cream -- yeah use your imagination for that one! The foreplay was truly off the chart. It was as if it could go on forever. It was as if we were on the beach and every time we touched or licked each other, it was fireworks. This went on for about an hour and a half, when I let him do something that I typically don't let happen:

I let him in.

It was a truly...enjoyable experience. Yeah it hurt a lot but I got used to it after a little bit. We didn't go too much into it but it was definitely all good.
The kissing, touching and grinding was truly more than I could handle. Last night it was so good I felt like I was going to pass out from the pleasure. Needless to say, I can't wait until we do it again!

Anybody else had an experience similar to this?

6 comments:

Troy N. said...

mmmm, if you only knew:)

Tim said...

OK Troy, fill the class in on what it was!!!

lj said...

Well Alright Now!!!!!

Mr. Maurice said...

Awww!!!

The Foxybrown Show said...

wooooooo well alright, I got some this morning and I feel Grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

WOW, I want more details....look at my nasty ass......


I'm so horny, I wanna let someone in too, I'm not the one for anal, but hey....I'm so horny I'll do anything......