2/22/2006

Two Days After


Damn I look good! LOL





Tonight I'm hanging out with my other half and my friend from the job. Nothing special, just convo, cocktails and a lot of cuttin up. Don't know what bar we're going to hit yet, but mind you it's gonna be fireworks!!

I've been thinking about something for a long time now. See I'm also a photographer on the side, and people tell me a damn good one. I've been taking various pictures of Chicago for about a year now and have quite a collection. People keep telling me I should sell them and could make quite a bit of money, but I'm not sure (1) if I should, and (2) the first step towards putting them out there. I was thinking about either selling them to an art gallery or designing a webpage and selling them from there. Help me here guys, which should I do?

Shouts out to Foxy (you GO BOY for gettin you some...LOL), to Troy (I'm still waitin for you to share with the class), to LJ and to my new reader, startingmylifeover.

More later....if I'm not too drunk!

6 comments:

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

I love your new profile pic.

We need to gone and blo the house down, I just got fired, I'll post about it later.........

Ladynay said...

Wow, when did these 2 post come up? LOL

Everyone needs a side hussle, I would put my stuff out there and see what happens...never hurts to try right?

Congrats on the physical endevour from the other day. Life is so much better when you have more options :-P

Michael said...

Check out FLICKR to set up a photo blog and post your pictures. You'll get a lot of honest feedback from folks who have no interest other than your photography skills.

That Dude Right There said...

I would sell them to an art gallery. That way you don't have to wait for people to find them. you have your moolah up front.

But, why not do both?

lj said...

i with Tim why not do both...thanks for the shout out Tim Tim

The Humanity Critic said...

Definitely do the photography thing, there's nothing like having a good "side hustle".