3/04/2006

The Movies, TGIFriday's, and the Drunks

Last night had a really good time with my best friend, my other half, and another good friend of mine from Champaign.

We started by going out to Orland Park to see Firewall with Harrison Ford. It was a pretty good movie until the very end though. The ending was kinda weak to me. If you haven't seen it, it's the type of movie you should see on a matinee so you won't be mad after paying $9.50 to see a weak ending. Afterwards we all got back into the car and started to go to IHOP, but decided on TGIFriday's. We got there and had a true blast!! My other half and my best friend decided to do tequilla shots ---- 2 of them. Needless to say the rest of the evening there was interesting (in a good way, of course!) I had never seen my best friend get tipsy like that, and it was truly a site to see!

While we were in the restaurant, a very dark-and-obvious queen walked in with his friends. You know the type: dark, large, shiny lip gloss and of course, sunglasses inside a restaurant at 10:00 at night. Needless to say, he got talked about BAD. By three of the four people sitting at our table. Bad part is that he kept looking AT ME. I SO BADLY wanted to jump up and tell him "sorry kiddo, you are not anywhere NEAR my type" but I knew better. He might sit on me and try to hurt me. LOL

After we laughed...and they drank...it was time to go back to the house. By the time we got home and got back upstairs, it was a little after midnight. Seeing as everyone had been drinking, I set the alarm and told everybody to go to sleep and that nobody was driving anywhere tonight.

What's YOUR story for Friday night?

2 comments:

The Foxybrown Show said...

Hmmmmmm...What I do??

Oh I worked and made a bee-line up outta the office as soon as the day was over and headed uptown to meetup with Shawty then we.....Wait a minute.....You will read about this on Monday on The Show...Ciao!

Foxy

Ladynay said...

Well Friday evening I rented a car, packed it up and went to bed.

Oh what fun!