3/02/2006

Our Day Out

My other half and I went out on yesterday and made an entire day of it. We had such a good time!

We started at the theater in Orland Park, where we watched Final Destination 3. That movie was gory as hell!!!! More than once did I have to look away because it was simply too much for me to handle. Of course my other half thought it was funny, and eventually I did too. Then we went to Target Greatland, where my other half purchased two walkie-talkie phones for us. Then we went to K&G down the street and he purchased some outfits, including two matching outfits, one for our upcoming trip to DC, the other for another "special occasion" coming up (no I'm not mentioning what it is!)

Then we came back home, activated the phones and enjoyed each other's company.

All in all, a wonderful day out between two people that truly care for each other.

What did you all do yesterday?

5 comments:

Jamal K. Franklin said...

Let's see - I'm still in Cali - so I did go into the office. I worked. I left work and went back to my hotel. Oh, I chatted w/one of my best friends in the whole wide world. I ended up going to dinner w/ Luigi - this fierce ass Italian boy that I work with (he wants me - lol) - we went to PF Changs in Long Beach. Then I watched American Idol and went to bed.

Hassan said...

wrote for my album project.

No_the_game said...

Hmm,

Absolutely nothing but work. Came home and wished had somebody to love and be loved back again. Sit down wrote a bit about myself. Studied a bit. Was on the phone for freaking almost 1 hr then put my fav jazz music on and fall a sleep. Some thing will be tomorrrow the day after and on on onnnnnn

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

I toe served yesterday, not yesterday the 2nd, but the 1st. But you prolly already know that....*lol*

lj said...

hell if i remember what I did yesterday. that's bad huh. Oh yeah hung out with Boyfriend, ate at Longhorns Steakhouse, saw Madeas Family reunion.