3/26/2006

Second Addendum to "Northside Bar" entry

I went to Sidetrack and used the gift certificates last night.

Now let me explain why I did that. I understand that it's bullshit in disguise, and that I did exactly what they wanted me to do, but LET ME EXPLAIN:

The two gift certificates were for $25 a piece. The drinks that I (and my friend Kevin) had last night were a total of $11.00. Using a $25 gift certificate, I got $14.00 back IN CASH for each certificate that I used, for a total of $28.00.

NOW do you see why I did what I did? Yes, I stuck it to them, and walked out of there with $28.00 MORE than I had, and it didn't cost me ANYTHING.

In other words, THEY PAID FOR ME COMING BACK.

2 comments:

lj said...

Yeah I guess they did

Virginia Slim said...

Got to love the rationale, but not necessarily the principle, my friend. But, hey... if it worked for you, good. Next you'll be telling us that you're going back, but you'll still be sticking it to them because you're only going to spend the $28.00 dollars that's left over! Hahahaha:-) Have a great day!