3/11/2006

Why yo Why?

I've seen some very interesting stuff today.

For starters, I was talking with this guy in his mid-2os about relationships. I was telling him that at his age he should be acting like an adult and not a little schoolgirl. He told me that his philosophy is basically "meet, greet, fuck em and leave em".

That really bothered me.

In this day and age, that kind of mentality is not only ill-advised, but down right dangerous. Not just speaking of the many different STDs out there, but also speaking of crazy mutha fuckas. Let's face it, there are some crazy niggas out there that will kill you for having that mentality. I should know. I've seen it with my own eyes.

I basically told him that I would pray for him that he would not continue down this path, and left him. You can't help everybody.

Then I get back to my complex and see this short asian woman running out of the building. She runs up to me and starts asking me if I've seen her push-cart. I told her "no", and she proceeds to tell me that it had been stolen from right outside of her apartment. My first question to her was "did you call security", to which she replied "no" and skated around the issue of her failure to contact the authorities. Why the hell not? Shouldn't that be the FIRST call you make?

Today taught me that there are some hopeless people out there, some people that are downright confused, and some people that just don't know what the hell to do.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

Yea, that is downright wrong mentality to have, but knowing that those types of men exist is half the battle, until they meet that crazy mutha, that will fuck them up bad, or worse, kill em. I learned that you never play with matters of the heart.....