3/08/2006

Work and Stuff

Nothing has really been going on lately except work.

So I started a new job yesterday in Bensenville as an administrative assistant/office manager. It's a pretty easy job with lots of opportunity for advancement. The day goes by pretty quick, there's always something to do, and the work is actually fun! All in all, a much better job than the one I quit in Hoffman Estates. The pay is about the same, and the people are wonderful to work with. The hours are decent as well.

My other half and I are doing OK. He's going out of town this weekend to go to Florida, and yeah I'll miss him. Guess my friends will just have to fill in the void, otherwise I'll just be sitting in the house, bored and lonely. He'll be back on Sunday.

Just a reminder: My photography store is open for business!!! Go to http://thooker.tripod.com to access the store and to purchase prints.

2 comments:

al gregs said...

congrats on the new gig!!!!

lj said...

Glad to hear things are going well, checking out your pictures right now.