4/26/2006

That &^*!@#*** job!

I DID IT. What did I do? Read this entry to find out....


Yesterday the VP of operations and the Director of Operations (that B****) were out of the plant to attend a food show (no comment). That left myself and the Supervisor of Operations (Aaron) running the plant. I have always thought that he doesn't care too much for me, but you all should know me by now; I don't give a fuck. Anyhow the day goes normally, until a visitor walks into the building and says he's there to make a pickup. I called the dock, but no one answered, so I called Aaron to come up to the front. When he got there, he acted like I was pulling him away from the food table or something; he acted so mean and spoke to both of us like we were children. That is NOT something I'm prepared to tolerate for the sub-par wage they are giving me. Seeing as that was not the first time that has happened, I called HR to get some advice. Instead of helping me, she tried to deflect the issue back to that B****, but keep in mind, they were both out of the building ALL DAY. So I left a note for her, hoping we'd talk about it the next day.

Here we go...The Next Day (TODAY)

I don't know what happened between Monday and Today, but I do not appreciate it being taken out on me. She accused me of being "confrontational" yet again (I swear she loves to use that word) and told me she "didn't know what my intentions were". I told her that my intentions were to DO MY JOB. She walks back into her office because the phone rang, but after I got off the phone, she asks me "do you want to finish that conversation?" I told her "I thought we WERE done." So she walks back out and says that she feels like we're "de-delegating", meaning she felt that she was getting back all the work she passed off to me. Then I asked her "don't I come in here each and every day and do my job?" She says "what do you think" and I told her "that's a management decision." Then she's like "are we going to continue to have this personality conflict? Because if we do then we have a problem." I told her "that's up to you." Then she's like "I see where this is going, and I'm truly disappointed." Then she walks back into her office.

Bitch, we don't have to like each other to work together. You give me stuff to do and it gets done. Hell, most people wouldn't accept the position for the sub-par pay I was getting, but I did. I came early, stayed late, just to make sure that the office could run on it's own two feet! This bitch has been accusing me of stuff for the past 3 weeks now, and I will NOT take any more of it.

So what did I do? Simple. I went to the VP and told him I needed to go home because, and I quote, "I'm fucking tired of being accused of being confrontational." She better be lucky I haven't shown her confrontational.

I left that plant at noon. I will not be going back. Fuck that job, fuck that bitch, I will not stand for it anymore.

6 comments:

edward said...

you go boy....but not the burn the bridges try to give them a two week notice....i know how you feel and you shouldnt let anyone talk to you like that you are a grown ass man...and you should let that bitch know it

Ladynay said...

Whoa....

Amy said...

I'm glad that you stuck up for yourself noone should be made to feel like they are nothing when they work their ass off!

Nsane Lee Sane said...

Thats crazy, they used to call me confrontational, why cause I won't put up with your shit. You gone respect me and you not gone talk down to me like you do other employees...I'm confrontational....*lol*

B a L L a C h i x said...

WWWWOOOOWWWWW!!!!

Jamal K. Franklin said...

Wow