5/01/2006

Monday Night!!!

BOWLING NIGHT!!!!

This is the evening that all my friends and I get together and go bowling. We all suck (but not too badly) but it's just an opportunity for us to get together, talk shit, and have fun. I look forward to Mondays now...not just because of the time I get to spend with my friends but because McDonald's coffee is free!!! YEA!!!

The Job Update:
I had an interview this morning for an administrative assistant position. I have another interview tomorrow. I also received an e-mail regarding a third admin assistant position -- all of these positions are downtown. Wish me luck on all of that!!!

The Immigration March:
I was downtown when the march made their way through downtown, and I have to say that it was truly remarkable. All of these people marching for a good cause - peacefully. I think we all know that President Bush-Ass is a stupid fuck for even starting this issue; him and all of his friends that "lit the match", sort of speak. All of this is happening to detract our attention from what is REALLY happening: Gas is nearly $4.00 a gallon, people are dying overseas in an illegal war, the economy is in the toilet and people are not working.

' Nuff Said.

2 comments:

Mr. Maurice said...

Them fuckers made me mad, blocking the traffic and shit as I was trying to commute throughout downtown. I had to wait 10 minutes to get through a light.. I aint feeling it.

Amy M (tator) said...

You said it. Good luck on your interviews. As long as you don't get another boss like the one you had. Take care. What goes around comes around for Bush. Take care!