5/17/2006

(Untitled)

I changed my background to black in rememberance of my friend Roosevelt. It's going to be that way for a little while.

Tonight is the visitation, tomorrow is the service and Friday is the burial. I'd be a liar to say I've been feeling like myself for the past few days. Honestly I haven't.

Rody was not close to me like my other half is, or close to me like my best friend Webster is, but Rody touched me by his presence. We spoke when we saw each other, we had fun together, and it was wonderful. He was -- and still is -- a very special person. You can read more about him at my friend Walter's Yahoo 360 page by clicking here.

Pray for me and for the family and friends of Roosevelt Marzette. We'll all need the strength to get past this.

1 comment:

That Dude Right There said...

I know that it's hell loosing a friend whether they are close to you or not. I just attended the funeral of a friend that died at age 31 of cancer. It was the first time that I cried in 4 years.