6/16/2006

I know it's been a minute but....

OK so I know it's been a while since I've posted an entry, but I was recovering from the "hangover" that my blog buddy That Dude said I had and going through some stuff.

Right now I'm getting ready for Pride. The first one is coming up on June 25 here in Chicago, with the parade and after-party out on the lakefront. This year I had said I'll only go to the parade, but I'm thinking about changing that and going to the after-party for a little while. To that end, I've started an intense workout regime. My goal is to improve my biceps and chest somewhat by the 25th, and have a total change by the time Detroit and Indianapolis pride comes around. This should be fun (and yes Stone I'm tryin to get like you!) I'll put some pics up soon.....

Right now I'm going through issues with the Other Half. He's going through issues at home and now it's starting to affect our relationship. I understand issues happen and that I should be understandable, but there comes a time when you have to balance everything. I care about him but this is truly driving me nuts!

The job front is still going. Lots of interviews, but nothing is sticking yet. The temp agency that I signed up with called me last night and told me that they possibly have a position for me. I'm waiting on a phone call to confirm that...and it pays $13.50 an hour! Sounds all good right? Wish my luck and pray for me....

4 comments:

Nsane Lee Sane said...

I NEED a $13.50 an hour job myself, if I don't find one, I'm up!!! Moving to Dallas...

I would like to go the Pride parade, but I'm afraid I may see my ex there...*lol*, I not ready mentally deal with that right now....

Capricorn_HNIC said...

Glad you recovered from your hangover! I'm sure the jobs will be throwing offers your way pretty soon.

As for the Other Half, give him time. He'll get back to basics soon enough. Have fun at pride, I'll be kicking it in Minneapolis this weekend!

That Dude Right There said...

Why am gonna miss every pride celebration in the country this year? This damn job.

But on the other hand, have some patience with your boy. I think that's something that we all really need.

Mandy said...

You're havith no job and counting. Can I come up there and search with you?? :(

Take care, and I hope you had a good time at your pride event.

((hugs)) for you!

-- Mandy