6/02/2006

June 2nd - A Holiday

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Yes, June 2nd (today) is the day that I made my grand entrance into the world.
And things ain't been the same since.

Tonight I plan on going to church for our First Friday's Worship Service to give thanks to God for allowing me to see my 29th birthday. There's a lot of people out there that can't say the same.

Tomorrow (Saturday) is the day of all of the parties that I will be throwing, from a day at the races to a night at the clubs and everything inbetween! My whole day is planned out and I hope that most of my good friends (and even some associates) will show their faces.

If you see me out either Friday or Saturday, throw me a birthday wish!

12 comments:

lj said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Pammie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Mine is on the 4th - I'll be turning the fabulous 4-0 and I'll be partying tomorrow nite as well!

Birthday Hugs!!

Ladynay said...

Happy Birthday Tim!

ebonymalenatl said...

Happy Birthday Tim!

Jason from ATL

Nsane Lee Sane said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEMINI!!!!

B a L L a C h i x said...

Happy Birthday Hun!!!!!

EDWARD said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM YOUR GEMINI BUDDY

Capricorn_HNIC said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad things are going well for ya!

brooklyn babe said...

Go. Go. It WAS your Bday. It WAS y
our bday. YOUR bday.
(cabbage patchin)
Go. Go. It WAS your Bday.....
Happy Belated.

That Dude Right There said...

Happy Belated Birthday. I am sure that you are recovering from a hangover as I type this.

Ty said...

Happy belated birthday.

The Foxybrown Show said...

Well How 'bout that...
I know I'm all late and urrythang but I hope that your birthday was as "FOXY" as you have wished it to be! Don't forget to reach out to me with the details of your big day!