7/27/2006

6 Months Down & I Need Your Prayers

Last night the other half and I celebrated six months together. We didn't do too much of anything, except spend all day together, go bowling and play air hockey with one of our best friends. The funniest thing that happened was that last week we opened a video account at this video store near my house. The movies were due back yesterday (Wednesday), so when we took them back, the video store was closed for good! We both laughed and put the videos in the return slot, so they can't say we kept them! I love you boo, and look forward to another six months with you!!!

Now, however, I need your prayers on a totally unrelated issue.

Last week I interviewed with a major bank in the downtown area for a position in their maintenance area. The recruiter called me earlier this week and told me that the hiring manager REALLY REALLY liked me. Then we played the waiting game. I got a call this afternoon from the recruiter saying that he's waiting for a person to make an internal move, and then they should be able to bring me on board! Best thing is that this position pays in the high $30's per year! Please pray that I get this position!!!

9 comments:

That Dude Right There said...

You'll get the job because you need it. Just be patient.

Troy N. said...

I really really hope you do get this one, good news we both could use.
Six months; congratulations! What's the secret to it?

The Foxybrown Show said...

Good Luck with the Job Tim and congrats on crossing the half year mark!

Holla at ya FOX!

Mr. Maurice said...

Just ask and you will recieve it.

The Humanity Critic said...

Good luck with the gig bro, it will happen..

Ladynay said...

You have my thoughts.

Mandy said...

Praying hard for you, my friend... you'll get it. Usually, if you feel REALLY good and confident about something, it'll come through! That's happened to me before every job I ever landed. It'll happen here. Have faith! And congrats on hitting the 6 month mark! Another 6 are on the way! :)

Much love to you,
Mandy

Randy said...

good luck with the job, and congratulations with the 6 month mark :-)

lj said...

Crossing my fingers for you.