7/07/2006

Hey Errbody!

I know it's been a minute since I posted last and for that all I can say is: MY BAD!

But I been going through a lot of serious issues lately and I needed to try and get those resolved.

For starters, I'm STILL not working. Been on interview, after interview, after interview. Nothing solid yet. The temp agencies I've signed up with have given me short assignments, and my unemployment has helped, but I'm still broke....broke to the point whereas I almost lost my apartment. But praying to God and keeping the faith, even in doubt, has shown me the answer to avoiding that situation.

Then, because of my issues, I've pushed everybody away, even though I didn't mean to. The other half and I aren't as close as we were, and most of my friends--albet trying to be helpful--have backed away a little. I'm sorry to anybody and everybody I pushed away, and thank you for your patience, and thank you for putting up with me!

So let me go back in time a little.....I went to not only regular Gay Pride on the 25th of June, I went to Black Pride last weekend. Regular Pride on Montrose Beach was interesting; I got to see a lot of people I haven't seen in a while (some I haven't seen since LAST Pride), and I got to see how some of the "younger generation" is acting now. Let me put it to you like this: If you haven't done Montrose, you're not missing much!
Black Pride was interesting, even though they couldn't start anything on time. I attended the opening reception and the poetry slam. I didn't go to any of the clubs because (1) I already live here, and (2) I'm not spending $20+ dollars to get into anybody's club (except when I'm in DC). I'll be making the pictures I took available as soon as I clean them up (some of them came out kinda blurry, even on my digi-cam).

More Later! Oh by the way, check this out......

4 comments:

lj said...

that was my MOVIE. That chick was crazy. NO MORE WIRE HANGERS!!!!

James Manning said...

Ok,

That might be the craziest movie clip I've ever seen. I've never seen that movie but I may have to check it out.

Randy said...

Tim, don't feel bad. We are, afterall in the Bush era, and we are all going through! It is damned near impossible to find a job nowadays that pays a living wage, regardless of education or qualifications. Keep your head up!

Mandy said...

Hey sweetie... No need to apologize... stress of looking for a job will do that to you. I've sent off more faxes and filled out more applications and given out more resumes than I have fingers and toes combined. Chin up, my dear! You'll find something. (Pray that I will too! lol) We are in the same boat. If you ever need to vent, you know I'm just a mouse click or nine digits away.

Much love,
--Mandy