8/08/2006

And the process continues...

Well today I went down to Human Resources to complete the new/re-hire paperwork, go get fingerprinted, take my ID photo and have my drug test. It was a very uneventful day actually in terms of the job front. Now that all of that is done, it's time to sit back and enjoy these last few free days because Monday is right around the corner!!

Tonight I plan on going out with a friend of mine for a cocktail and to have some fun. He doesn't know it yet, but I plan to go to the East Coast in October. I'll finally get a chance to visit New York City for the weekend, then fly back home on Sunday in time for church. I think I'll be heading to the West Coast in December (yes, I'm violating my no-flying-during-the-winter-months rule) to visit two friends; one in Los Angeles, the other in San Francisco. And finally there's the catching-up of the bills, a chance to do some shopping, and putting some money away for a rainy day.

This job came at just the right time.

No comments: