8/07/2006

A Now, A Special Bulletin

I GOT THE JOB!!!

This morning I received the call I had been waiting for, outlining everything I need to know about my new position, including what it is, start dates and the like.

Here's what I know so far....

START DATE: Monday, August 14, 2006 (yes, this upcoming Monday!)
POSITION: Implementations Consultant
PAY: Don't worry about it, but let's just say I'll be VERY comfortable!!!
BENEFITS: Full Benefits (med, dental, vision, 401k), starting September 1, 2006
VACATION TIME: 3 weeks annually (pro-rated to 2 weeks for this year), plus personal and sick days

I have to report to Human Resources on tomorrow to finalize all the paperwork, but it is official:
I HAVE A GOOD PAYING AND SECURE JOB!!!!

Again, thank you for all of your prayers and well-wishes during this time!

7 comments:

Jason (ATL) said...

Congrats man. I am glad that blessings are flowing your way

Thomas said...

Congartulations Baby, you know i love you and i always wiil.
(KEEP YA HEAD TO THE SKY)
Thomas

Ladynay said...

Congrats

That Dude Right There said...

I feel like Vesta! I just want to say Connnnnnnngratulaaaaaaationsssssss!

jes said...

Congrats on the gig!! May the blessings flow throughout this job..

K Kaos said...

Congrats, I Hope Im Next!

Mandy said...

Congratulations, my friend! I knew you could do it!