8/23/2006

What Would YOU Do?

A short time ago, I went to visit someone that I was dating. He lives on the far north side of Chicago in his own condo. His friends came over to hang with us and to watch a movie. While the movie was going on, his friends were sitting in the front of the living room and we were sitting in the back near the stairs (his living room is upstairs and his bedrooms are downstairs). We started kissing and eventually went downstairs into his bedroom.

Here's where things get hairy.

We were naked and getting it on when all of a sudden, his best friend busts into the room and tries to find out why the person I was dating was downstairs. DUH!!!!!!!!!!! But the part that gets me is that the guy didn't correct his friend, wasn't the least bit upset by his intrusion, and tried to "play it off" after the fact.

WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE IN THAT CASE? Post your comments. I'll put the answer (what I did) in the comments section in a day or two.

6 comments:

That Dude Right There said...

I would have just gotten dressed and left. If the friends intrude now, they will intrude later.

Jackie said...

Hey Tim, hope you don't mind a little say from an older sister.
Obviously your guy gave his buddies the wrong impression about something, mainly you. So, if boyfriend didn't set things right pronto, I would have booked. His friends have way too much say so in his life.

Tim said...

Well...let me tell you what I did.

I simply left.

We still speak on occasion, but nothing else has happened from that day.

Jackie said...

You are one smart fella. Glad to meet you.

Mandy said...

You did the right thing, my friend. I would have done the same... right after giving him a piece of my mind. There is no excuse.

The Foxybrown Show said...

Ok Tim, I'm so confused by all of this and I'm definitely going to request a behind the scenes response. However, to answer your question I don't think I would have done much of anything hell its his best friend not necessarily your issue but

WHY OH LAWD WHY were you in the bed with the ex?????