9/29/2006

It's Been A Long Time

Hello everyone.

Yeah it's been a long time since I've been here, but a LOT of things have happened since we were last together.

For starters, the job is OK. Stressful, but profitable. It's mainly implementing products for treasury customers for a bank. A lot of contact with Customer Service Officers, a lot of paperwork, and a lot of money. All in all it's all good.

Then...I met someone new. He's actually on Yahoo 360, and a wonderful person. We take care of each other, and we're there for each other. We do things together, we go out together, but most of all we truly enjoy each other's company, whether it's out in the street or at home relaxing. I'm content.

Finally, I GOT JERRY SPRINGER TICKETS!!!!! Yes, the tickets that are kinda hard to come by (only Oprah's are harder), I managed to get! We attend a taping in 3 weeks, and contrary to what most people will say, I'll be in the audience and not on the panel. I'll post all about it after it happens!

And...

I'm working on my 30th Birthday plans. Me and a small group of friends will be taking a cruise to the Bahamas for my 30th Birthday next year! We leave from Miami on a Friday and return on a Monday...and this upcoming year my birthday falls on a Saturday, so that means that when midnight comes around, we'll be on International waters! Can you say I'm gonna get fucked up???

That's all for right now. More later - and I promise to update my blog more frequently!

3 comments:

Ladynay said...

JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY! LOL

Glad to know your still breathing.

Jamal said...

Congrats on your sucess.

Mandy said...

You MUST let me know when your episode of Jerry airs! You are BEYOND lucky! I wanna go.
And... you're coming to Miami and you're not seeing me? You are incredible, my friend. LOL

Have loads of fun... I love ya!