10/16/2006

The lovely e-mail

I received an e-mail from someone that saw my Yahoo 360 page:
"Saw your profile on Yahoo 360 and you are very attractive, I wanted to know if I could suck your cock?"

Needless to say I was more than a little shocked. I sent a polite reply:
"WOW - well I'm with someone but thank you for the compliment though. But I can't do that."

Apparently he didn't like that, and sent me this:
"Doesn't matter. I want to suck your cock!"

So my final reply was:
"I keep telling you I'm with someone...I'm appreciative of the compliment though."

I sent a copy of this to my other half and his whole thing was that he was happy that I handled it. Bottom line is that I'm happy with my baby and we're going to make it work.

Oh PS: Here's something you don't do on the subway:



You don't EVER get on the subway with your LAPTOP OPEN LIKE THIS!!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Boy... some people are just plain stupid... what's in the water lately??

Guys don't get it and that chick... well, she's just screaming "steal my computer, please!"... without saying a word.

Unbelieveable! Glad to see you're doing well!

Anonymous said...

You should have just ignored the email, just because someone sent it doesn't mean you have to reply to it - Mike