11/20/2006

THE JERRY SPRINGER SHOW and THE DC TRIP

For starters, the Jerry Springer Show that me and my other half attended back in October WILL BE AIRING TOMORROW. Please check your local listings, or go to http://www.jerryspringertv.com.



The trip to DC was all good. We arrived on Thursday LATE, thanks to the weather. We almost missed the last bus to the train station to the hotel, but thanks to God we made the last train to the hotel. We got up on Friday and went sightseeing. We saw the MLK Library, the Verizon Center and Metro Headquarters. Friday night we went to Omega DC and met my friend Vincent, along with several of his friends. Needless to say we all got drunk. Me and my other half finally got back to our hotel at about 3:30AM DC time.


Saturday we ended up finishing up sightseeing, and Sunday we flew home. I'll be posting pictures on my Yahoo 360 page, as well as my Flickr page.

Finally, I received notification today from Pictures.com that one of my photographs is going to be published in a publication coming out in the Winter of 2007!!! Stay tuned!!!


More Later!

3 comments:

Sister Toldja said...

Why you didn't hit me up? I was busy all weekend, but I coulda gave you some DC pointers! LOL, I'm glad you had fun. And I'm extra jealous you got to see Jerry!!!!

Jamal said...

Hey - I tried e-mailing you but it was returned.

I need your mailing address. I'm doing a tree trimming party and want u and your significant other to come.

Tim said...

Jamal, you can e-mail me at chgocutie@ameritech.net.