3/17/2007

Some Real Ignorant Shit

I saw two really ignorant things today, both of which I'm going to share with you....


First, look at this ignorant black negro. Do you put your feet up on your furniture at home? Do you not care about the next person sitting down? Or do you want that person to sit on all the shit you've walked on all day long? It's not like Metra doesn't make announcements telling people NOT to put their feet on the seats, but I guess you can't hear or didn't give a damn.
What I could not get a picture of was him taking a HANDI-WIPE and wiping down the sides of his shoes with it before putting both feet on the floor!



Then, these ignorant stupid wanna-be ghetto fabulous buck-tooth yellow-tooth b****es! (If I offend any females with that remark, I apologize.) They sat across from me and my other half on the train and didn't think we knew they were attempting to talk about us. Come on now! It's not our fault that you can't get a man because your holes are too tight (or loose, depending on how you want to take it), your teeth are too yellow and out of shape (go see a dentist; but that's right you're too busy trying to make babies and live on the Link card to allow that to happen), and you're basically UNATTRACTIVE.
What I did NOT get a picture of was me talking about both of them OUTLOUD and TO THEIR FACES before the train got to our station.

Good evening.

4 comments:

The Captain said...

Play nice. I do know Metra do announce no feet on the rails and the seats.

Cocoa Rican said...

LOL... pa, I laughed, laughed and laughed some more... I'm glad you've also taken to helping us out the pics... this way we know precisely the bull you're talkin' about. Quick question...what's the deal with the PR flag in your blog pic? Let me find out...
LOL

That Dude Right There said...

And this is why I don't mind paying a car note every month.

KennonPurdy said...

Now see you wrong on this one, all them looked young. Time for to stand up! Now I'm from the south and maybe I could away with this, first I would not have said anything to the kid with his foot on the chair...its public trans and he was not acting a fool, I would just be glad for that. As for the girls I would have said "would you want us talking about you in front of your face? and left it at that...