4/12/2007

A Good Man

Let me tell you all how good my baby Jerome has been to me.

Two days ago I came down with a very nasty case of the flu - I mean fever, body aches, fatigue, the whole nine yards. In the gay lifestyle most individuals would run away from an individual that exhibited the slighest symptoms of being sick, but not my baby. Not only has he stayed nights with me to make sure that I'm ok, but he's even gone the extra mile by bringing me stuff that I need, like Gatorade, soup and the like. (Note: Still have some side effects of the flu, but I'm getting better.)

This isn't the first time that he's shown that he's a really good man. When we first got together, and people were spreading rumors about me, he ignored all of the rumors and stayed with me. Each and every time that I have needed him, he has been there. And eight months later, our relationship is still as strong as ever.

I love you papi.

5 comments:

The Foxybrown Show said...

Sorry to hear that you have been under the weather Brother Tim...

I hope you are feeling better soon, preferably by Saturday as The Foxybrown Show is coming to take over Boystown!

Holla if ya hear me!
THE FOX IS BACK AND I'M HEADING RIGHT TO YOUR TOWN!

That Dude Right There said...

Sorry about the flu man. I have been there myself.

But I am glad to see that you and Jerome are making it. It gives me hope.

Nunya said...

Hey, I just found your blog and have read over some of the posts. You are hysterical! It's great! Going on the blogroll...! And you live in what I call the best place on earth! ;)

KennonPurdy said...

AMEN, looks like you have a real one. Mature enough to give you the benifit of the doubt and knows he needs to treat people how he would like tobe treated. Good one..

Anonymous said...

There's nothing like the feeling of knowing someone has your back. Especially in a world where we feel our backs are against the wall. Jerome is your wall... strong and supportive. God Bless! Myron.