9/18/2007

Life

Have you ever sat on a bus or on the subway and just looked at other people and wondered what stories they could tell? I do that from time to time. It's interesting just to think about where other people have been, where they are going and what they are going through.

Life is funny to me in that regard.

You never know what a person is truly going through just by looking at them...or by listening to what they are saying. I had to learn that the hard way by looking back on my life thus far and thinking that everything that is going on thus far is by far the worst. There is always somebody going through something much worse than I, I've discovered.

Oh by the way, speaking of life, I've started importing my entries from my old blog into this one. You can access all of the 2006 and most of my 2005 entries from the menu on the right. Just by reading some of those entries, I (and hopefully you as well) can see where I've been and what I've been though.

Hopefully I'll be understood a little more.

End transmission.

4 comments:

ponoono said...

you have certainly been going through some trying times lately. but remember, God never sends a man a burden he can not carry...

real friends stand by you when things get hard. the friends you are talking about seem just to be acquaintances...

Mr. Jones said...

Good post. I wonder about people's stories all the time. I make every effort to listen to anyone who's willing to talk. I don't care if its a bum on the street or the President of the United States. If he/she has an interesting life story to tell, I'll listen.

Sean Stone said...

The whole world is full of potentially untold stories...

Jackie said...

I like to watch people too. It's interesting to see them in all their shapes and colors and various sclothing styles, walking, listening to their ipods and interacting with others. It says a lot about you too, Tim. I think people who take time to "see" others, are better humans.