9/25/2007

No Gays In Iran?

So the President of Iran spoke at Columbia University yesterday. I have to admit I had not this individual speak before, but I have a few friends that have told me just how much of an ass he can be.

So imagine my surprise when I turned on the news and he had the nerve to say that "we don't have homosexuals in Iran like you have homosexuals in your country" (or words to that effect).

I have to admit, he sounds like another (former) Senator Craig to me. We'll find him in some bathroom somewhere tapping his foot trying to solicit some other guy for some undercover sex or something.

Or better yet, he's probably already sleeping with George W. Bush.

End transmission.

2 comments:

One Man’s Opinion said...

There are no gays here in Texas either. That's a little known fact. LOL

Jackie said...

Well he is trying his best to make his statement true. No gays in Iran? No because as soon as they are discovered, they are executed.