10/05/2007

Random Thoughts

* Well the Chicago Cubs lost again last night, so now they're down 2-0 in the series. As a true black White Sox fan, I"m here to say that it doesn't look like the Cubs will pull through this time around. Kinda reminds me of 2003.....

* I ushered at the homegoing celebration of Nailah Franklin last Wednesday evening at my church. Needless to say it was a wonderful service, however some of the folks there were down right disrespectful to my fellow ushers and disrespectful to church decorum. If an usher advises you to wait to enter the sanctuary because the family is preparing to march in, WAIT, don't push your way past!! Plus, unless God, Jesus or Moses is calling you on your cell phone, you shouldn't be using it in the sanctuary. Pookie can wait five minutes.

* I was watching the Steve Wilkos show this afternoon and they arrested this guy that was wanted for Murder, Attempted Murder, Weapons Violations and one other charge that I can't remember right now. It's amazing how these guys run these streets acting like they are the hardest things running around, but as soon as they face getting locked up, they turn into punks and start crying and shittin bricks, just like this guy that they arrested.

* I've spent most of the week in the house, applying for jobs and letting life pass me by. I decided that this cycle was going to end tonight, and that I'm going to go out and try to enjoy myself. I want to thank everybody that gave me words of encouragement in my last post; know that it is all truly appreciated.

End transmission.

No comments: