1/10/2008

Welcome to 2008 - Ten Days Late

Hello Everyone. Welcome to 2008.

I took a few days to regroup from a series of funerals and some other major things before coming back.

For starters, I am now a little over 3 days away from my new "miracle job". I'm as ready as I'm going to be. Nervous? A little - as this is for a totally new company and first impressions are the most lasting ones. I sincerely hope that everything will turn out great (as I'm sure it will). What am I talking about, it WILL turn out great as I know that God has my back!

I've pretty much budgeted out the next nine months, and so far I've made arrangements to come to Washington DC for their black gay pride in May and to Atlanta for their black gay pride in August/September. It'll be my first Atlanta black gay pride and my 4th DC black gay pride. Of course I'll be here at home for Chicago's gay pride. I'm also looking at throwing in a trip to New York later in the year. I'm real excited about all of this and am definitely looking forward to the upcoming year!

Please pray for me and I'll be praying for all of you!

End Transmission.

1 comment:

Darius T. Williams said...

happy new year to u too - good luck w/work.