3/27/2008

Another Black Gay Man Is Full Of Sh*t

This afternoon I was at Macy's here in Chicago buying some Frango chocolates, quite possibly the best chocolates in the city. I saw this black guy that was obviously gay (at least to me), so I walked over to him and attempted to start a conversation with him. Now "start a conversation" does NOT mean "try to go to bed with him". I made mention on how the south side of Chicago was under-developed in terms of African-American owned businesses, and this person (named Kyle) started going off about how the caucasians are moving in and pushing the black people out! All I wanted was a casual conversation, not someone unstable to the point.

At that point, I decided to give this individual another chance and attempted to exchange numbers to continue the conversation later. He tells me (and I quote) "naw man, I don't exchange numbers, I have to see you a few more times first". I'm standing there like "what the fuck, nigga you ain't that attractive, I just want to have a decent conversation with you!" At that point I just walked away.

What is it with black gay men and honest decent conversation? It's like most of them are on bi-polar disorder, either it's one extreme or the other. I wish I could've taken a picture of this guy so I could show the world that another black gay man is full of sh*t.

End transmission.

4 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

Well in his defense - I wouldn't have given u my number either - lol. people are crazy and he didn't know you from adam. Although, nothing's wrong w/a little chitter chatter every now and agin.

Cocoa Rican said...

Awww shucks...at worst, he should have asked for yours and said, if you don't mind I'd rather call you...
Guess some folks don't know how to be social and lack all communication skills

Tim said...

Cocoa Rican, my point exactly! That's what I'm getting at, some black gay men need to learn how to communicate.

Jimmy said...

I have agree with darius...you can't expect a 'person' whether he's a "nigga" or not to drop his digits just because you graced him with your presence....be reasonable, man.