3/25/2008

Just some random thoughts

Look, I know it's been a month of Sundays since I've typed a blog entry, and I know that a lot has happened....

I'm not going to even talk about the whole Barack Obama and Jeremiah Wright hot topic, because to me it's not even really an issue. I'd like to thank the news media for totally destroying my pastor's reputation, however. You'll never know how many enemies you've made.

Now, let me get on to the real reason why I'm typing at 12:45 in the morning when I should be sleeping: Chris. Chris is someone that lives in DC that I've been talking to off and on since the latter half of last year. Recently it's been more on than off, and we've found ourselves falling head over heels for each other. I find him to be very intellectual, very grounded and fun to be around. And yes, I find him to be very attractive as well. : ) In fact, he's coming to pay me a visit next week, and I'm very excited about that. Oh, did I mention that we've never met face to face? Our interactions have been totally over e-mail, IM, text messaging and phone. We have a lot of the same interests, want a lot of the same things out of life, have the same fears, both are big kids when we want to be, and have a deep admiration for each other. We've both agreed to take things one day at a time, and I'm really liking that. We'll see what happens as time goes on.

Oh yeah, before I go, let me just say that I'll be in DC in mid-April and over the Memorial Day weekend, then the following weekend I'll be in Atlanta. I'm anxious to see my friends in both cities, and know I'll have a good time.

End transmission.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Man, where you been. Getting a bit concerned. I just blogged about the whole media mess and have been concerned about my UCC family over at Trinity. You guys should know you have support and love everywhere.
Chris sounds devine. Yeah baby!

Darius T. Williams said...

So - you are still alive. You should post more than once a year - lol.