5/17/2008

Don't Do Nice Things For NIGGAS

I had to come up with some catchy title for this blog entry.

This evening I attended a very nice gala to represent my job here in Chicago. Seeing as I didn't want to go alone, I took Anton (not his real name) with me. I thought that we would have a good time, and that the evening would go well, right?

WRONG!

Anton decided he wanted to mildly "show out" during the gala, by talking about folks, giving negative comments regarding just about every aspect of the gala, and even making the statement "you can either have me here or me being nice, but not both". He wasn't loud about it, but you know the saying "you never know who is listening".

Did I mention that the CEO, my boss and two of my other co-workers were present? Did I also mention that all the way home Anton acted as if he had a serious attitude?

Yes, this person has been disqualified from my life. He doesn't know it at the time of me typing this entry, but rest assured he will know on Monday when he opens his e-mail at his job and sees a nicely worded message from me. In addition, and I hate to say it, but I don't think I can invite anybody anywhere ever again.

Guess it's time for me to go into my two worst modes: "serious bitch" and "total seperation from the outside world".

End Transmission.

2 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

Wow...sorry to hear about this. You can't take everyone to job events - lol, especially if you haven't seem them act normal in public before.

A. said...

I think I'm on the same page as you. Hold your head up sweetie...keep pushing.