5/20/2008

Nate Spencer, Donald Young and Barack Obama

Lately I've been receiving a LOT of mail from different sources (media, freelancers, etc) in regards to the three people named above.

I have chosen to keep my mouth shut because UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DO I TALK TO ANYONE FROM THE MEDIA.

All I will say is this:

LEAVE NATE SPENCER ALONE. ALLOW HIM TO REST IN PEACE.
LEAVE DONALD YOUNG ALONE. ALLOW HIM TO REST IN PEACE.

I'll say it one more time for the hearing impaired:

LEAVE NATE SPENCER ALONE. ALLOW HIM TO REST IN PEACE.
LEAVE DONALD YOUNG ALONE. ALLOW HIM TO REST IN PEACE.

Please do not disturb these two souls. LET THEM REST.
Please do not attempt to tie Barack Obama into the lives of these two. LET THEM REST.
Please do not attempt to use me or anyone else for your agendas. LET THEM REST AND LET THE REST OF US MOVE ON.

I'll pray for you all, and that's all I'll do. I have nothing else to say.

End Transmission.

6 comments:

kstreet67 said...

Thank you for your prompt response to my letter I sent you this evening. Hopefully, this will finally put the matter to rest as well.

Gemini

Darius T. Williams said...

Yes, people should let the dead lie in peace. I'm with u on this one.

Jackie said...

Tim, you are a prince among men. Good for you, bro.

Ritagirl said...

You don't have to approve this message... but I just wanted to say I just found your blog after doing a search on info for the choir director. I just found out on Mother's day when I came back to Chicago & attended service at TUCC that he was no longer there. Needless to say my heart is hurting. I didn't know him personally, but I was looking forward to watching him in action (again). My sister is a member there.... I live in FL now, so I can only attend via internet or whenever I come back to Chicago. If you ever have time for a pen pal, please write me @ acpcd3@gmail.com...and check out my blog!

CAPTAIN said...

Innocent blood will always cry aloud.

JBoogie said...

Hi Buddy how and where r u?