7/12/2008

Damn...A Change In Plans

Sometimes things happen that you don't want to happen.

I had planned on surprising Chris this upcoming weekend in DC, but I got word at work that I would be going to Dallas for meetings instead, so I was forced to scrap those plans.

I was really looking forward to heading back to DC but I'm looking forward to Dallas more, as my career is really advancing and I see this as another door that is opening.

I told Chris that I'd come down there in August, which means that I'll be making two trips that month: One to DC, the other to Atlanta to hang with my peoples down there.

Wish me luck in Dallas!

Note: I didn't really have to go to Dallas. I posted this entry to throw Chris off and to surprise him in DC. Read the entry dated 7/22/08 for more info.

1 comment:

Darius T. Williams said...

Good luck in Dallas. I love the BBQ there - hate the heat!