7/22/2008

My Recent Trip

Hello all!

This past weekend I surprised Chris by not only showing up in DC, but by taking him to New York as well. We had an absolute blast! We took in the sights of Times Square and did some shopping, Christopher Street and the Piers (where we met my fellow blogger FoxyBrown and his significant other - congratulations on the upcoming wedding by the way!), and even had a somber moment by visiting Ground Zero. For those people that have never been there, I strongly recommend it; it was a sad sight and brought back memories of that way. On a personal note, Chris and I both agreed that standing there you could almost hear the screams of the people that lost their lives that day.....

Pictures of the New York trip are on my Flickr page at http://www.flickr.com/photos/chgocutie/sets/72157606296117575/

Check them out!

End Transmission.

1 comment:

Darius T. Williams said...

Looks like you guys had a blast.