8/29/2008

Another Red Line Crazy Story

Last night I attended the B Poz 8 affair at Circuit. It was a really nice event, and I look forward to the next one. I'll tell all about it in a seperate entry.
Coming home on the Red Line I saw something that was at first, ignorant, and then it turned out to be very...interesting. Check out the photos:



Yes, you guessed it, someone knocked out and taking up TWO seats on an already crowded Red Line train! (The Cubs game had just let out.) What you probably cannot see is that his foot is on someone's back! The guy turned around, looked shocked and pushed the guy off of him, and the sleeper complied, but pretty much stayed in the two seats.

Then, this happened:


Yes, he falls out of the seat, does a semi-somersault, and just lies there. Doesn't budge. Doesn't move. Doesn't wake up. Nothing. It took two Cubs fans to help him back onto the seat, at which point he does what? Continues to sleep.

Ah yes, the story of what happens when you're high as a kite and drunk as a skunk with no place to go.

End Transmission.

6 comments:

Ritagirl said...

LOL!! TOO FUNNY! Tell me... does Pork 'n' Chop still perform on the L for DO-NA-SHUNS?

Darius T. Williams said...

gotta love the red line, right?

Cocoa Rican said...

Poor thing...you kinda feel sorry for him. Although I must admit that I would've beat the hell out of him if his foot had touched my back...LOL

RaIsHaWn'S MuMmY said...

I really enjoy your writing and am glad i accidentally stumbled upon your blog, your witty humour never fails to bring a smile to my face, cheers

Claire, said...

Wow, what a fun guy.

JACK said...

I'm just glad they picked me up gently. I was TRASH, ok?