8/24/2008

CPS Students Boycott First Day????

Certain ministers in the City of Chicago that are fed up with the lack of funding for Chicago schools are suggesting that students boycott the first day of class.

What in the fuck are these people thinking???

I understand and agree with the fact that Chicago Public Schools are seriously underfunded and that the individuals in Springfield need to stop playing the "my-dick-is-bigger-than-your-dick" game.

But BOYCOTTING SCHOOL? That is absolutely the dumbest thing I've ever heard!

Wanna-be ministers (including the wanna-be minister of the House of Hope in Chicago) need to sit down and shut the hell up if they think this wil solve anything. Do they not realize that the lower percentage of students in school on the first day, the lower the amount of money that Chicago schools get?

I guess not, because they're trying to compensate for something that they do not have.

End Transmission.

1 comment:

Darius T. Williams said...

Um, I think the idea is somewhat clever. But, just not well thought out or executed. I think making a statment in unity is definitely the way to go...but a different route is necessary!