11/14/2008

Everybody Doesn't Want You!

Last night as I was en route to Boystown, this guy gets on the train at North/Clybourn on the Red Line. He is very obviously "in the family" and really draws attention to himself. Around Fullerton I try saying "what's up" to this child and he scrawls his face up and says something under his breath in an attempt to "play hard". Below you will find a picture of this child that I took with my BlackBerry (aren't they the best devices?)

First of all, it's EIGHT AT NIGHT, WE'RE IN A DARK TUNNEL AND YOU'RE WEARING DARK SUNGLASSES. WTF????

Secondly, ALL I WAS DOING WAS SPEAKING, NOT TRYING TO SLEEP WITH YOU. You are DEFINITELY NOT MY TYPE. I like MEN, NOT prissy queens.

You up here on the Red Line trying to look cool and you looking like some flaming fool trying to play hard knowing that you been around the block more times than the Red Line train you're riding. (You probably are very good at riding, by the way.)

Rule of thumb: Everybody that speaks to you doesn't want to sleep with you, doesn't want to take you out, and definitely doesn't want to be around you.

End Transmission.

4 comments:

JACK said...

LMAO - I love camera phones and blogs that put fools on blast!

(and how about I just realized where you got that picture at the top of your blog? I'm an idiot)

This here dude will forever be known as Flaming Big Red.

Carry on.

Darius T. Williams said...

Only in Chicago...only!

Raquel Pauline said...

LOVE YOU!!!!, that was very entertaining, I need to start taking photos with my blackberry.

Randy said...

LOL! You know, I haven't checked you out in a while, and I come back to see you putting the Kool Aid Man on blast! LOL

Hope you're enjoying DC!