12/19/2008

Yes, I am getting married!

The rumors are true.

In June of 2009 I will be standing before a minister and committing my life to Chris.

We've set up a website that I encourage everyone to go to.

http://timandchris2009.com

Believe me, everyone that we know has asked for an invitation to our ceremony. Even those individuals that are "psuedo-related" or those that kicked us to the curb (I won't name any names) have asked, but because of capacity limits, everybody can't come.

Oh, a special word for those "special" people out there:
Don't try to crash it. Invites will be checked & there will be plenty of security.

End Transmission.

3 comments:

jes said...

Tim.. I am so happy for Chris and you.. I have to get you guys a gift.. It was nice seeing you the other day..

Darius T. Williams said...

I guess congrats are in order!

thegayte-keeper said...

CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!!!