3/05/2009

Ah, the signs of Spring

So I stayed home today to get some rest (I haven't been feeling well the past two days), thereby missing the 60+ degree day we had here today.

Looking out of my window I see all the kids playing, cars bumpin their bass, feel the warm breezes coming in through my window, and wishing today were a Saturday.

Then I turn on my scanner.

Why is it that the warm weather always brings out the idiots and the crazy fools?

In the 30 minutes that I was listening to one of the CPD's Citywide Channels, I heard numerous (meaning more than 10) calls for shots fired, batteries in the street and just overall stupid stuff.

And this was just at 5:00 in the evening. I can just imagine the calls that will come through as the evening goes on. And just for the record, tonight's low is supposed to be about 50 degrees.

Can we please put down our guns and just live in peace and harmony?

It's going to be a long summer.

End Transmission.

1 comment:

ponoono said...

Batteries in the street ???? AAs ?