7/08/2009

Some gay people can be REAL TRIFLING AND BITTER

So if you don't know by now, on June 2 I got committed to my partner, Chris.

Some people are still mad and upset about it.

Just a couple of nights ago, I logged onto Yahoo Messenger (for the first time in ages) and was contacted by someone that I used to hookup with quite a while back. He asked when we would be able to hookup again, and I gave him the most honest answer I could:

Never.

I told him why, and he turned around and said "nigga please, what gay relationship is faithful? I'll break you off some $$$ like I did last time." He then proceeds to log off quickly.

I blocked him, but not before asking myself, why are gay men so trifling, bitter and jaded when they can't get something that they want? When I realized that I couldn't get somebody that I wanted, I left it alone. Yeah I dreamed about that person but I didn't get all mad and pissed off over it. This individual needs to understand that I am NOW MARRIED. Period. End of story. Oh by the way did I mention that they are...oh....35 YEARS OLD? WITH A GIRLFRIEND? So not only are they bitter over not being able to get me, they can't decide what side of the fence they want to be on.

Wow.

End Transmission.

1 comment:

Ritagirl said...

Just wanted to say congrats on your committment. Glad you found a special someone to share your life with.