10/11/2009

Money Makes People Turn Against You

In case you haven't heard, I recently came into a little money. I planned to share some of it with family and with Chris (my partner).

That was until this morning.

I received a call from my MOTHER who proceeds to tell me that Chris "is going to clean me out" and that during our last visit to my mom's house, HE SAID THAT MY FATHER "DOESN'T NEED ANY OF THE MONEY."

WHAT THE HELL??? How DARE you tell a lie like that? It would've been one thing if I wasn't there during the last visit, but (1) I WAS THERE and (2) CHRIS DIDN'T SAY A WORD DURING THE ENTIRE VISIT.

Why would you tell a lie like that? It's not like you weren't getting your share FIRST (well, after the church, that is). Yes, Chris was getting slightly more than my mother, but believe me, there is plenty to go around. Now, Chris is getting significantly more because I cut her share down. You don't have to lie because you don't like somebody, or because you don't like the fact that I'm in a gay relationship. If you do that, then it proves what you are all about - GREED.

Now, I could be like one of these ignorant niggas on the street and knock up five or six women, have ten babies and not pay any child support. Instead, I'm in a HAPPY RELATIONSHIP without the drama.

Be happy for me - and don't HATE.

End Transmission.

1 comment:

Darius T. Williams said...

LOL - you know how people are.

Um, gimme a loan - lol.