3/28/2010

People are a fuckin trip!

So.....about to leave Washington DC and head home. But first let me tell you what happened last night at the club.

I went to Bachelors Mill with a good friend named Dulani. I also met my friend Kelvin and another Facebook buddy there. The night was going wonderfully. Everybody was laughing, drinking and having a good time.

Then the lights came up.

I told Dulani and Kelvin that I had to pee (I had been drinking Corona all last night) and that I would meet them outside. Kelvin was outside waiting but no Dulani. Now it's 3am in Southeast DC and I'm ready to take Dulani home so I can go back to my hotel.

I text him. He responds back "I'm on my way home". WTF??? He then goes on to say that I "dismissed" him, had "an attitude" and that I was "obviously on something else".

I HAD TO PEE. What else could I be on but that? Let me put it this way: have you ever had to pee so bad that all you see is red? I HAD TO GO. Bottom line.

To leave someone not from the area to fend for themselves at 3am is fucking lame. To accuse them of trying to shack up with someone after they tell you specifically where they're going is lame too.

Did I mention that I bought most of his drinks last night? A true lapse of judgement on my part.

Well needless to say he called Chris and told him the same thing so not only are you fucking lame, you're a pussy as well for calling my HUSBAND at 3AM to tell him a pack of lies.

My taking him out caused the problem. My ending the friendship solves it.


- Posted from my iPhone.

Location:14th St NW,Washington,United States

1 comment:

ƉƟѴІΞLΞΞ © said...

OH MY LORD! THAT IS GROUNDS FOR A BD!! A BEAT DOWN! HOW DARE HE STOOP TO THE LEVEL OF A BM! A BASIC MAN AND TRY TO BRING YOU DOWN TO SUCH AN AVERAGE LEVEL WHEN YOU ARE CLEARLY ABOVE HIS BASIC THOUGHT PROCESSES!?

HE NEEDS COUNSELING! TODAY!