8/20/2010

Another trifling ass Chicago driver

Another Friday, another trifling ass no license no insurance having Negro in Chicago.

In an attempt to pick up my baby from work, I had to pull in front of his building and wait. This ugly beat up car pulled directly in front of me. Do you think he would pull up 2 feet to let me all the way in? Of course not! Them he wanted to say something smart as he finally pulled off.

Fine.

I took a photo of your license number. Nuff said. I'm so tired of these ignorant drivers that I will start posting photos on here.

End Transmission.




- Posted from my iPhone.

Location:E Chicago Ave,Chicago,United States

2 comments:

°º§DƏLLA§º° said...

HORRIBLE DRIVERS SHOULD BE SHAMED ON THE LOCAL NEWS!

Cocoa Rican said...

Oh lawd Jesus...not a Grand Marquis...boy, if that tank had touched your car this blog would have been all kinds of legalese speak...lol

Glad all is okay. ;)